Friday, July 31, 2009

If Animals Ruled the World

Last weekend I participated in a fundraising event to assist the South Lake Tahoe Police Department's K-9 division in getting another dog because right now they only have one dog, Duke. I know we live in a small community but to only have one dog that makes up your entire K-9 division sounded pretty sad so when I was asked if I would be part of a fundraising effort in conjunction with the American Legion I said "Yes, because it's all about the dogs." It looks like the department will get a new dog so that Duke will have some company so that is good news especially in these times. Speaking of animals my friend Caren out of Chicago is always sending me Chicago news and tidbits some of which has found its way onto my radio show or even on stage. I love these cartoons that show what it would be like to be in an animal's world and how humans would rate. Hey.....it could happen.

No comments: