Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flying Anytime Soon?


Have fun! I have vowed to pretty much not fly again unless absolutely necessary and even then probably wouldn't do it. By the time you make arrangements to get to the airport after checking in an hour or two (depending if the passengers are wearing underwear), going through the TSA hassles, having to hear other people bitch that their rights are being violated and ultimately lost luggage I think driving will be my main mode of transportation. I have to tell you that yes, I voted for Obama but the goings on behind the scenes and missed intelligence from our various agencies is quickly turning me into a die hard right winger when it comes to terrorism. First off NOBODY is allowed to complain when it comes to this nation's security and if it takes some profiling to assure our safety than so be it. if you don't like than find another way to travel. This country has bowed way too much to try to accommodate everyone's thin skinned behavior. Maybe it's time to dismantle the ACLU while we're at it. I think every ethnic group should be allowed to form their own airline and we'll see how many would be willing to fly Shiite Airlines or Radical Islamic Airline. Hey and if you feel violated by having to go through those security machines exposing too much of your body then lose some weight. As a comic this material is gold so long as no one is killed. I have always lambasted Nigeria because of their spam emails telling me I have millions waiting if I send them a processing fee and now I get another excuse to tease Nigeria because their terrorists like to make their crotch a bomb. Hmmm was the penis supposed to be the fuse with the butt crack the place to store the C4 explosives? And how about the American (or so called Americans) students arrested in Pakistan because they wanted to launch a jihad on the United States? Isn't that treason? Don't we just shoot these types? Granted this may sound extreme coming from someone who is supposed to be making people laugh but political correctness will kill this country....literally. And when when it comes to threats against our country there is no excuse here. Wow I guess it is true. I am sounding more and more like my dad with each passing year.

No comments: