Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A letter from the producer/host of Comedy Night in San Francisco, Ronnie Schell (pictured below, left with Tommy Smothers)

Alright Howie,

I've been sitting by the phone since Monday waiting for some recognition for putting you back on the map in the San Francisco bay area with your appearance on my "comedy night" shows at SF State. Yes, you did a magnificent set both nights (ken Larson's 19 year old granddaughter thought you were the best comedian on the show) Next year, I am going for Bob Newhart, Debbie Reynolds, and Shecky Greene. how would you like full billing and another appearance on the show in 2011? well, we'll see how grateful you are, you ungrateful toad. are you reviewing us in the Tahoe Daily Tribune? And just wait until Kevin Pollak finds out you took his place and scored big after I also called him a little shitass onstage. He may come there and get you but frankly, my dear, I dont give a f@*k. Seriously, you'd did real good, Howie. You should be proud considering the biggies that you shared the bill with (and thats not even including me).

Love,

Ronnie

No comments: